Koh Samui is one of the most beautiful and exotic destinations in the world, and thus, the perfect place for your honeymoon. Not in vain many couples from around the world come to Thailand exclusively for this!
Thinking about doing it? Then you need to plan it all carefully. Fortunately, this guide is here for you to do it. We, Boutique Yachting, will show you everything you need to know to make your romantic getaway simply perfect!
Are you ready? Let’s start!
What Does It Have to Offer?
Concisely: what makes Koh Samui an ideal honeymoon destination? The natural beauty of the island is romantic itself, and with all the hotels, spas and things to do you will find here, it is easy to see why so many come here for their honeymoon. There are so many reasons to select Koh Samui for your honeymoon!
The weather is warm and calm, so you and your significant other can swim in the pristine and fresh water of its beautiful beaches. The entire environment is perfect for a romantic getaway, and that is why you should visit it.
Walking around this island is pure bliss and enjoyment. You will live some of the most romantic and special moments of your life here and that is enough reason to come, because memories are the most valuable thing you can have.
Moreover, you can also go on a tour around the island. However, your best option is a private charter, and our wedding charter service is what you are looking for. We’ll take you on the adventure of your life together with your significant other.
Here are the most important attractions and things to do in Koh Samui:
- The marvelous archipelago of 42 islands: Ang Thong National Marine Park
- Shopping at Nathon Town for incredible deals on excellent clothes and other products
- Eat at the incredible restaurants you will find in the island
- Enjoy the amazing sights At Hin Ta And Hin Yai, so you can collect memories you and your partner will treasure forever
- Discover the mysteries of The Secret Buddha Garden with your loved one
- Visit the world famous Big Buddha Temple
- Visit the majestic temple of Wat Plai Laem
- Live a romantic and sublime experience when visiting the beautiful Na Muang Waterfall
- Relax at the multiple world-class spas you will find in the island.
And more. For real, if you want to enjoy the best honeymoon in koh Samui, then you need to come here!
What Is The Best Time to Visit?
Unlike other destinations in Southeast Asia, you can visit it any time of the year. There are three seasons:
- Dry season: December-March
- Hot season: April-August
- Rainy season: September-November
Just contact us and we will help you to arrange everything. However, the best time to visit depends on your goal:
- If you want to save money: the rainy season is the best. You can get excellent deals on hotels and pretty much everything
- If you want the best weather: then come to Koh Samui in December, January, February, March or April. Take into account that prices will be higher than during rainy season
- If you want to explore Ang Thong National Marine Park: then, you must come during December, March or May. These are the months when you will get a real spectacle
Now that you know this, you must plan your honeymoon taking this into account. And again, you can always contact us and we will assist you to plan it perfectly.
How to Arrive to Koh Samui?
Fortunately, it has its own airport and you can travel here from these cities:
Therefore, all you need to do is to take a flight to any of these cities and then travel to Koh Samui.
Plan It All With Plenty of Time in Advance:
You need to book a hotel, the flight and take care of everything, and you cannot do it all on a rush.
This is not any different to planning your wedding, because this requires of plenty of time in advance as well. Running against the clock will solely expose you to mistakes that can be costly, and furthermore, can ruin your whole honeymoon.
If you want to obtain good deals (by exploring and comparing different offers) and planning everything to the degree of perfection, then take several months to plan this.
Compare Different Hotel Offers:
There is no reason not to take a bit of time to compare different hotel offers. If you want to find the best deals, then invest your time in comparing offers, and finally, picking a winner.
Furthermore, remember that if you want to save even more money, then you need to come during the low season (September to November).
This is essential for planning your perfect honeymoon, because if you can cut down costs when booking your hotel, then you can spend it on more tours and other cool activities (eating at restaurants, visiting neighboring islands, etc.).
It Is All About The Beaches:
Koh Samui is one of the best destinations in the world because of its beautiful and naturally romantic beaches. Here you have a list of the best ones to visit with your loved one:
- Lipa Noi
- Taling Ngam
- Choeng Mon
- Silver Beach
Visit them and we are pretty sure that you both will fall in love with the sights and the whole experience you will live in these beaches.
You can also do plenty of activities like snorkeling, kitesurfing, kayaking and more. If you are up for an adventure with your partner, then you will find it here!
Now you know what is needed to plan your honeymoon to Koh Samui. Anyway, if you have a specific question you want us to answer, then do not hesitate to contact us here! We will be more than glad to help you!